Added value for acceleration programme projects
· Training sessions (workshops) with experts in related business areas
· Open to all invitees
· Access to Parlem’s technological and telecommunications resources.
· Licenced 5G radio spectrum.
· Access to telecommunications locations and equipment.
Chance to define and implement a pilot scheme in real/test conditions working with the technical and/or operations teams from PARLEM, as well as with other programme partners.
· Team of multidisciplinary mentors trained by experts from different areas.
· Individual work sessions with mentors and support from consultants specific to each Start-up.
· Up to 200,000 euros capital for each of the 3 selected parties on the Pitch Day by the programme partners.
· Support to raise a second round of investment to close the acceleration process.
· Chance to receive a follow-up from the programme partners.
· Contact with sector players to seek out synergies.
· Training and support in internationalisation.
· Direct access to Parlem’s commercial network and suppliers.
Access to business support services::